Schonsee is a newer community in northeast Edmonton, founded approximately in 2002, parameters for which run between 66str & 82str and along 167ave on the south, and just north of 173ave, which is yet undesignated. Still being developed, this area will offer mostly detached homes with some multi-family dwellings, as well as a central man-made lake, significant green space, and a commercial / retail site.
Quick access to to major routes; 97str, Anthony Henday and Manning Freeway which lead to nearby amenities such as; golf, malls, Northeast Health Centre and Canadian Forces Base Edmonton.
The name ‘Schonsee’ comes from the German translation ‘beautiful sea’.
New lots coming Summer 2022!
Location: This community is located in northeast Edmonton.
- Category: Single Family Detached
- Location: Northeast Edmonton
- Availability: Coming Soon
- Home Size: 2400 sq ft
- Bed/Bath: 4 Beds, 3 Baths
- Starting From: From $600s, including GST
- Contact: Jas Dogra at 780-966-8550